It is not easy to find a good posture with your body and keep that. It is even harder to exercise and keep exercising. If you have back issues, this could be a good exercise for you to understand your problems and your challenges at hand. This video shows 7 different exercises, and with different goals in each. You can use each, even at your desk when working.
– #1. This particular exercise is great for back pain because it strengthens and stretches the muscles of your back.
– #2. This exercise gives your back a good stretch while taking care of those abdominal muscles too. Just don’t rush it!
– #3. Try to do the exercise without stopping, lowering your legs, or putting your shoulders back on the floor. This is awesome for your back, and you’ll definitely feel the burn in your abs!
– #4. This exercise works wonders for your back, of course. And, you might be seeing a pattern here, it’s good for the abs too! Again, like I mentioned earlier, a little stretch in your lower back means you’re doing the exercise just right.
– #5. Take your time on this one. If you hurry through it, the exercise won’t be as effective. It’s better to do it slowly but correctly.
– #6. This exercise is a must-have not only for your back but for your abs too! If you do it regularly, you’ll carve out the abs of your dreams and properly stretch your back. A little tension in your abdominals is totally fine; it just means the exercise’s working.
– #7. Try to feel your muscles stretching. This exercise is kind of like riding a bike, just without the circular movements, right?